Translate

Sunday 16 August 2015

Wouldn't It Be Nice

Wouldn't it be nice.  Wouldn't it be nice to watch the best players in the world hit, sometimes magnificent, golf shots without having to listen to some moron scream, "Mash potato!" 

I thought it was bad enough to hear, "Get in the hole!"  This, just at, or slightly before impact on the player's drive.  Or, "You da man!"  

I don't mind some enthusiasm being expressed by the patrons, but yelling, "Get in the hole," as the player hits a drive on a five hundred yard par four?  I mean, are these people golfers?

I think it should be automatic ejection for every character who yells any of these things.  I'm amazed that none of them have found themselves sporting bloody noses or black eyes as a result of yelling this stuff in some real golf fan's ear.  Corporal punishment should be legal when it comes to dealing with these jokers.

It's just not cricket; or golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment